5 tips for manifesting in 2019
By Karen Stillman, BSc, BMedSc, MD, FRCSC
What’s on your New Year’s Resolution list? What would love to have, be, do, create, and share in 2019?
A NYR is defined as a firm decision to do or not do something. It is intentional, like a promise or commitment, to solve a problem or change an unwanted result in our lives. Did you know that the failure rate of many NYR is 80 per cent?
Here are 5 tips to help you attract your deepest desires AND have the great success you would love.
1) First I invite you to use your imagination. Describe in detail what it is you would love to see happen in 2019. Use emotion and feeling, as well as your five senses to describe it, like a mini-movie. Use positive language and be clear and detailed with numbers and other specifics. Include dates and place these action items into your calendar to let the Universe know you mean business.
2) Next, write it in the present tense. Write like it is already accomplished, and easily accomplished, from the first of January 2020. Your limiting belief patterns are more forgiving farther out into the future. Forget the how of getting there. Put how on hold. Simply bask in the glory of success. A wonderful way to start is: I am so very happy and grateful now that…
3) Thirdly, I invite you to put your name on it. Sign it. Your unique signature is like a fingerprint so that the Universe knows who is on the vibrational frequency of abundance. The Universe will send the resources to YOU! The Bhagavad Gita (Hindu scripture written approximately 200 to 400 years before Christ) has a passage that states ‘From abundance he scoops abundance, and more abundance remained.’ It’s out there ready and waiting for you to welcome it into your world.
4) The fourth tip is to read it daily – twice daily if you can! Reading it morning and night time is a great way to start and end your day. Use your technology and record it on your Smartphone and listen to it twice daily. By reconnecting with your NYR on a daily basis, it sends repeated and regular signals to the Universe that you have decided for them. YOU ARE DETERMINED. Should your list be lengthy with details and emotions and feelings, write out a short form, like a pocket size version. Keep it with you to review when you are in line at the grocery store or when you are waiting for someone. When you change your habits, you can change your life.
5) This last tip is especially useful when done on a regular basis as well. Ask yourself this question: “What action can I take today, that would move me in the direction of my NYR”? If today is too long, ask what action you can take in the next hour, or 10 minutes. You aren’t just asking yourself, you are asking your perfect spiritual all-knowing self and the infinite. You are ready for an answer. You are connected to the most powerful source of supplies. Sometimes you may not receive an answer, right away that is. That is OK! Notice however, that when you least expect it, something may happen simply from “out of the blue.” Out of the blue is no coincidence. You set it up by putting that request out there to the Universe. The Universe is ready to respond, give you what you need. Energy flows where attention goes. Are you going to have a repeat of the last year or are you ready to live 2019 with Success? Bigger, Brighter, Bolder: be more, do more, have more, create more. Cheers to YOUR success in 2019!